TechMD, Inc. is a quality-minded audio-video design consultancy for the best names in the entertainment industry. Our business has done well for twelve years via word-of-mouth, but we’re looking to continue to significantly grow our brand.
This position is full-time position located at our office in Burbank, California. A successful candidate will have a degree in Computer Science, Business IT or equivalent, who can administrate internal networks and servers and is able to interface effectively with in-house staff.
This position reports directly to the President & Operations Manager, and includes a commitment to constant and timely communication
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Internal Network Servers, Active Directory, VM Farms, FTP Server, Web server, & Google Apps accounts for our small office of 15-20 users.
- Internal network administration and user support.
- Ensure regular data backups are completed; manage our cloud based off site back-up systems.
- Management of VM clusters and VM development for client applications.
- Maintain internal software licenses and hardware location databases.
- Support of network connected devices such as computers, printers, scanners, and security cameras.
- Configuration/ support of laptop/ desktop computers such as install applications and operating systems; configure security settings, etc.
- In house configuration of network devices for field installs.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Windows server.
- Experience with Linux based servers.
- Solid understanding of computer networking: IP addressing, subnet masks, VLANs, IP routing;
- Understanding of network switch and router configuration (Cisco, HP, Extreme Networks).
- Familiarity with network device management protocols, such as SNMP.
- Experience with programming and scripting a plus.
- No criminal records that would prevent Gov’t clearance.
- A sense of fun. After all, what we do is create entertainment!
TechMD, Inc. is a casual environment (jeans are just fine) with a high degree of autonomy; you’ll work mostly independently with a high level of personal responsibility. The position is full time beginning immediately, and after an introductory period you’ll be eligible for health and dental benefits and a 401(k), plus nine days a year of vacation and ten paid holidays.
Please email resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2016-10-27