Audio Systems Design
- Custom immersive aural experiences.
- Acoustic simulation modeling with detailed reports.
- Scalable and flexible hardware and software-based DSP.
- Multi-system integration, including Show Control and Fire Alarm connectivity.
- Synchronized playback with video, lighting, and special effects, as well as the ability to discreetly trigger effects and spiels.
Video and Projection Systems Design
- Multi-projector blends and UV Mapping capabilities with auto-calibration systems for easy maintenance and consistency.
- Synchronous high-frame rate video playback.
- Virtual Reality based previsualization solutions available.
- Highly detailed 3D projection and sight line studies with real world mockups as required.
- LED wall design, complete with perceived pixel pitch and resolution calculations to remain consistent with final media content.
Show Control Systems Design
- Reliable and robust control systems guarantee stability for years to come.
- Dedicated and shared resource networks ensure reliable communications between all show elements.
- Interactives including LiDar and IR based full body skeletal tracking and automation systems.
- Bespoke User Interface designs put operations and maintenance controls right where they’re needed.
- Custom plugin development allows control over 3rd party hardware.
Systems Documentation Packages
- Concept through Schematic, Detail Design, Construction documentation and As-Builts.
- CAD deliverables including Location Plans, Elevations, Mounting Details, Cabinet Assemblies and Schematics.
- BIM, Revit and other 3D modeling support.
- Bid package and RFP preparation, as well as submittal evaluations.
- Facility impact reports along with Rough Order of Magnitude budgets.
System Assembly and Installation
- Electronic equipment rack builds in dust-free environments then shipped to site.
- Custom-built paging and control panels.
- Supervise installation of facility electrical infrastructure for Audio, Video, and Control systems.
- Collaborate with local contractors to coordinate show system installs.
- 3D printing suite and made-to-order panel CNC engraving.
- Dual FFT speaker tuning services to guarantee a neutral canvas for the Sound Designer and Mixer.
- Computerized calibration and matching of projectors and displays.
- DSP programming and routing for show audio, spiels, and paging.
- Show control programming to allow for a consistent show to be run with the push of a button.
- Design and deploy User Control Interfaces that give show operations the control they need at their fingertips.
Systems Operations Support
- Local or remote staff training.
- Operations and maintenance documentation and equipment cut sheets provided.
- Show file backups provided.
- Help desk and remote support services available.
- Available additional on site support as needed.
- One year warranty support after turnover date.
- Live event sound monitoring with cloud based data acquisition and automated alert systems customized per client.
- AVC engineering, programming, project management, and documentation of existing designs.
- Consulting and professional input throughout all design phases.
- Custom 3rd party plugin creation
- Virtual and Augmented Reality application development.